It has been a LONG time since I've been on the blog, but I really wanted to let you all know that Jeff and I were able to go on the Anderson Cooper show to share our adoption fraud story and give embryo adoption and the NEDC a plug! You can see a small clip of our interview here...
When we get the whole clip, I will repost. Hope you all are doing well!
10 comments:
I've watched it twice now! I love your hair!!! I can't wait to see the whole thing. When did/will it air? Going back to watch it again. :)
Wow! We were their first interview for that show and they also talked to Matthew's genetic parents but we never heard anything after that. Glad someone got to go on and represent EA.
Jen, do you mean you were interviewed on the show, but it never aired? I was a little confused by what you meant!
Hey Krisa, we flew up to NYC last Tuesday, filmed on Wednesday, and it aired on Thursday!
And thanks for the encouragement : ) : )
No-when they first started researching and casting that show, they called us and talked about flying us out but then we never heard back.
Very cool! :)
I can't wait to see the whole thing! I LOVE how God has made this a platform issue for you!
I saw you guys on AC Show and thought, wow, this story sounds similar to a blog I read. Now I know it was you. Glad you were able to share about embryo adoption.
Oh I wish I had seen the whole thing! That's awesome that you were able to share that! I'm so happy for y'all and for the awareness you are helping bring to EA. I know I didn't do it myself, but I think that it's a miracle and the best option for people with remaining embryos and I love it getting positive press!
Post a Comment