"The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3

Friday, February 8, 2013

6 week U/S

Thanks for praying for us! We are pregnant with TWINS! Oh my goodness - 4 children under the age of 5! Jeff is about to have a heart attack. Ha! : ) Both babies were measuring right on track and we got a heartbeat on one, but not the other. The doctor there said that they never do 6 week ultrasounds for this reason. So often they get the heartbeat the next week. Also, their genetic siblings born to Jennifer and Aaron went through the same thing - no heartbeat at 6 weeks and then boom! several days later there they were! Katie, our nurse, said the same thing and that we didn't even need to go back next week. We can just wait for the 9 week u/s. Yay!

Everything else looked good, so we are happy! So very grateful to God for His abundant blessings : )

14 comments:

carrie said...

Congrats!!!! Of our triplets, only 2 of 3 had h/b's at our 6 week u/s and they are all here now. We have four kids age 3 & under, so I hear you! What great news!!!

Em said...

Oh how awesome! I know God will provide you the strength to make it through all the struggles, not to mention the joy and excitement of it all. What a blessing all around, even for Abel and Belle!

happymomof4 said...

Wow!! Awesome news- CONGRATS!!!!!

Krisa said...

As Britney would say, "Chills!" I'm so happy for you. I know God has strength in store for you. Just take one day at a time, and don't worry about 8 months from now, today.
Oh how I wish I could give you a huge hug!

Lara said...

This is so wonderful!!! Such a blessing.

Room for More said...

Congratulations again! Incredible news!

Ashley said...

How wonderful! So excited for your family and for Jennifer and Aaron! What a great story!

Malia said...

So exciting! Congrats! :)

Diane said...

Congrats! :)

Kristine said...

WOW! What exciting news! Congratulations and big hugs!

Elizabeth (and Dan) said...

Very excited for you all! Congrats!

Baby On Mind said...

Congrats! I have a friend that have twins from NEDC. We are also just starting our process to adopt from NEDC. Will be following your story!

Lisa said...

So exciting!! When our twins were born we had a 4 year old and a 2 year old, so a similar situation I think. Get whatever rest you can over the next nine months. And start planning the help of nearby family, friends or trusted babysitter; you will be so glad you did! The first four months are rough. Of course it is all worth it!

Britney said...

wow! what an amazing blessing!!!!!!